Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CPE Graduation

Nani Mounga successfully completed one quarter (10 weeks) of Clinical Pastoral Education at the Philippine Heart Center.  She graduated in December 2013. Nani is now back in her mission area Malate. Her CPE Supervisor was Ms. Flora Calleja.

Nani receives her Certificate of CPE Completion

Nani with her CPE batch mates

 Likewise, PH21 composed of Jenanydel Nola, Ivy May Carpio and Luda Egbalic also finished one quarter of Clinical Pastoral Education at the National Kidney and Transplant Institute. Their graduation was on December 5, 2013. Their CPE Supervisor was Sr. Teresa Yusay, SPC.

L-R: Sr. Teresa Yusay, Jenanydel Nola, Luda Egbalic, Arlenne Villahermosa and Ivy May Carpio.

No comments:

When in Pakistan

  By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...